The Right Certifications Matter
In order to make sure that we are faster to any size disaster during storm time, all of our technicians must be IICRC certified. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification creates the standards for the restoration industry, as well as provides training and certification to restoration companies. So what does it mean when we say SERVPRO of West Seneca/Lancaster is an IICRC Certified Firm? Well, it means that we must:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up to date on the latest changes in the restoration industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to the Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC has set the standards in the restoration industry for years. We are proud to follow the protocols and procedures they have created. Every five years the IICRC reviews and revises their standards, making sure that only the most effective procedures are being used.
Therefore, trust the team at SERVPRO of West Seneca/Lancaster to help you with any water damage caused from a storm.