Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Time is of the essence when it comes to fire/water mitigation and restoration. In fact, time is one of the MAJOR factors in restoring your property and contents. Our technicians know that immediate action is best in order to protect your home and belongings from further damage.
Also, we know that disasters wait for no one, and rarely happen inside business hours. That is why at SERVPRO of West Seneca/Lancaster we always have a crew on call, waiting to help you with your water and fire damage. We utilize a live answering service for calls that come in after business hours, so you always have a real person to speak to.
Within one hour of receiving your call after hours, a manager from our office will contact you and begin collecting important information to get the restoration and mitigation process started. From there, within 4 hours a crew will arrive onsite to begin the necessary mitigation work.
SERVPRO of West Seneca/Lancaster is strategically located in the Village of Hamburg so we really can be faster to any size disaster. Our fleet of 17 trucks are ready to roll at any given moment to help make fire and water damage, “Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (716) 674-1103
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2050 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of West Seneca / Lancaster arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.